— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
There is always a good sale happening somewhere, but if your finger is not on the pulse of the online retail space (or if you stopped checking your junk emails years ago) you might miss your chance to shop your favorite stores for steep discounts. Thankfully for you, Reviewed has a team of online shopping and deal hunting experts who spend our days scouring the web for the best discounts and offers from top stores like Amazon, Wayfair, Nordstrom, and more.
On the first day of the week, we’ve already got loads of great offers we want to make sure are on your radar in case you’re in the market for anything these retailers are selling. And we’ll be adding more as we find them all week long, so be sure to bookmark this page and come back every day to see what’s new!
Pay attention if you’ve ever wanted to own and use All-Clad cookware but just can’t justify the generally high price tag that comes with the name (hey, you gotta pay for quality sometimes). Starting on Wednesday, June 12 through June 14, All-Clad is holding one of their famous VIP Factory Seconds sales. basically, what happens is some cookware, and often just the boxes they come in, gets damaged in some minor way, making it unsellable on a store shelf. So All-Clad discounts it all very deeply to clear out their inventory, and it’s an amazing way to score their stuff for insane prices. The kinds of damage you may see are no different than what happens in everyday use, so you won’t even notice a difference after a few weeks.
There are always at least a handful of impressive finds and these are all products we’ve tested ourselves and think are more than worth the money.
- Contigo 16-Ounce Travel Mug in Matte Black—$14.95 (Save $5): One of the best travel mugs in 20-25% off in lots of colors.
- Impossible Project I-1 Analog Instant Camera—$39.98 (Save $18): This unusual but awesome instant camera is the lowest price we’ve ever seen by a large margin.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Game—$19.99 (Save $20)
- PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership—$39.99 (Save $20)
- Polk Audio Signa S2 Soundbar—$149 (Save $51): This is our favorite soundbar under $200, and it’s the lowest price ever.
- Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones—$298 (Save $50): These are the best noise canceling headphones you can get, and they’re at their lowest price ever.
- Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum—$129.99 (Save $70): This is our favorite affordable stick vacuum, and thanks to an existing $40 discount and the promo code “BGDYOL7Z” you can get the typically $200 vacuum for under $150.
Get a DNA testing kit for $59 and save $40 during the Ancestry Father’s Day sale.
Save up to 60% on select styles of women’s apparel, from swimwear and rompers to pants and tops to shoes and accessories.
Get a Google Home Mini for $29 and save $20 on this adorable and super helpful smart voice assistant.
Save 25-40% on select styles for him, and an extra 50% off sale items during this Father’s Day promotion.
Crate & Barrel
Save up to 60% on everything from home decor and bedding to kitchen items and outdoor furniture during their Big Summer Clearance Event.
You can save 15% sitewide right now, on everything from laptops and PCs to desk and travel accessories. Plus, you’ll get an extra 15% if you buy a monitor with the coupon code “SAVE15.”
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, one of our faves, is $50 off during a rare deal. You can also find a $70 discount on the impressive Google Home Hub, which is on sale for $79.99 this week.
You can find 25% off select Nike styles right now, and if you’re in the market for a new pair of sandals, check out the super comfy Sanuks. If you buy a pair, use the code “HANGWSANUK” and they’ll throw in a free hammock.
- Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Headphones (manufacturer refurbished)—$99.99 (Save $65): These are the sporty version of our favorite true wireless earbuds for people who don’t want Airpods, and this is the best price we’ve ever seen. Plus, they’re being sold directly from Jabra, so you know they’ll be in great shape when they arrive.
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle (1TB Console with Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted Collection)—$344.99 (Save $54): This is a great price for a PS Pro in general, but you also get the entire Uncharted series and Horizon Zero Dawn, an impressive array of gorgeous and super immersive games that’ll let you really experience the joy of 4K gaming. This discount comes from a reputable seller with 95.7% positive feedback.
The furniture and decor retailer is running a massive furniture and lighting sale that goes until June 16. You can find discounts as big as 75% on living room and outdoor furniture as well as lighting, and bar stools are 65% off too. This is the kind of sale bargain browsers like me live for.
There’s nothing like a sale on sale, and right now J.Crew is offering an extra 40% off their sale styles. Just pop the word “SUNNY” into the promo code box when you check out.
If you’re a fan of J.Jill, this is the day to shop their site. If you enter the code “SUMMER19” when you check out, they’ll take 30% off your whole purchase.
If Dad loves Kohl’s he’ll surely appreciate that you not only got his Father’s Day gift there but that you also used the promo code “DAD10” to save $10 on your purchase (over $50).
If you’re a Lands’ End shopper, you’ll probably be pretty happy to know you can get swimsuits and sale styles for as much as 70% off right now. And you can take 40% off full-price styles. You just need the code “SHELL” and the pin “6342” to access these savings when you check out.
Layla extended their Memorial Day sales so you can still score two free pillows and get $125 off if you buy a Layla mattress. It’s not our favorite (that title belongs to the Nectar, which is running a similar sale) but mattresses are a personal choice, so this one might be just right for you……..Read More>>