Fortnite’s season 7 is over — at least with regards to the regular weekly challenges. Epic Games added a couple weeks of downtime between season 7 and season 8, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing to do. Epic also added a new set of Overtime challenges (read our Fortnite Overtime challenge guide here) that can get you a free Battle Pass for season 8. But if you’re still playing catch up to get through as many season 7 challenges as possible to upgrade your season 7 Battle Pass, going through each week to find the appropriate maps would take forever.
To make it a little easier, I’ve gathered all the challenges from each week that required a map and put them all in one post. That way, when you’re playing the game, you can get all the info in one place. I’ve also linked back to each weekly challenges post in the weekly heading text just in case you need more info.
- Pick up an item of each rarity (0/5)
- Dance in different forbidden locations (0/7)
- Play matches with at least one elimination (0/5) — hard
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RVs (0/1)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1: Search ammo boxes in a single match (0/5) — hard
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations (0/5) — hard
Many of these are self-explanatory, but a couple could slow you down if you don’t know where to go. The two that need maps are dancing in forbidden locations and the staged quests.
Here are the forbidden dance locations:
The staged quest starts with a crown of RVs, but it’s a three-stage quest and the remaining locations are a metal turtle building and a submarine high atop a mountain in the snowy area. Here are all three stages on the map:
- Search a chest in different named locations (0/7)
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (0/3) — hard
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (0/2)
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (0/2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (0/1) — hard
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50 meters away (0/1)
The challenges that stand out here include playing sheet music on pianos and completing the dance-off at an abandoned mansion.
Here’s where the piano is near Pleasant Park (the sheet music is right above the piano):
Here’s where to find the piano near Lonely Lodge:
Here is where the abandoned mansion is, just to make it handy:
- Ride a zipline in different matches (0/5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (0/5)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/2) — hard
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (0/7)
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (0/2)
- Search among three ski lodges (0/1) — hard
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents (0/200)
The biggest obstacles for Week 3 are going to be the ringing doorbells challenge and searching among the three ski lodges.
Here are all the named locations that have doorbells….Read More>>>